In accordance with the conclusion of the discussion on the occasion of
the Symposium "Electrokinetics for Nano, Bio, and Environmental Science
(Japanese page)" at Tsukuba University on March 7th 2009, The Electrokinetic Society of
Japan has been established.
What is the "Electrokinetics" ? (Japanese page)
Present activity is communicating with members by maining list and Web
information about below items.
- Support the ELKIN2012.
- Develop and prevail electrokinetics research and its application.
Rule (Japanese page)
Email address : colloid-at-envr.tsukuba.ac.jp丂(Please replace "-at-"
to "@" when you send email)
Address : 1-1-1 Tennodai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8577 Japan
Graduate School of Life and Environmental Sciences (Institute of Agriculturural
and Forest Engineering)
Yasuhisa Adachi 029-853-4645
- President : Hiroyuki Ohshima
- Vice President : Satoshi Nishimura (Secretariat), Yasuhisa Adachi (ELKIN
- Treasurer : Kazuyoshi Ogawa
- Auditor : Takeshi Nashima
- Planning : Shinichi Takeda, Hiroshi Abe, Hideyuki Sugioka, Kazuho Nakamura